Parish Financial Controller
St. Paul's Catholic Church
Required Education and Experience:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, or related field desired.
• Additional education including post-secondary education in using personal computers to track financial information desirable.
• Three to five years successful experience in bookkeeping positions.
• Familiarity with parish life or pastoral issues preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of bookkeeping practices.
• Demonstrated organizational skill.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team effort.
• Demonstrated ability for long range planning and a vision for the future of parish.
• Demonstrated skill in budget administration and financial record-keeping and reporting.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple people within and outside the parish office.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Mari deLeon (email@example.com).
For questions regarding human resources
(208) 350-7510 phone
(208) 342-2368 fax
Performance Evaluations (Referenced in "Parish/Schools Human Resource Manual" Chapter 13, ages 59-68)
DIOCESE OF BOISE
FAX: (208) 342-0224
1501 S. FEDERAL WAY, SUITE 400, BOISE, ID 83705